|Planting God's Word and trees in a place with desperate needs.|
|Mark's ability to sincerely engage Kenyans.|
|These smil'in faces of children who are learning about Jesus.|
|Taleah teaching brother about fuzzy kittens.|
|An ice cream vendor who can interrupt a basketball tournament.||.|
|First place son with his little brother in tow.|
|Beauty among thorns.|
|Weird fruit, our laughing son and lovely friend.|
|Mamas who fast and pray for vulnerable children to be saved.|
|Lake Victoria for throwing stones.|
We pray with thanksgiving, making our requests known for:
- David and Hillary: Kenyan lawyer and judge to "love mercy and do justly" for orphan children and adoptive families.
- Carolyne, Lillian, Jackie: Widowed mamas to have school fees and all that is needed to send their older children on to higher education.
- Simon: Sudanese war refugee to receive shelter, food, and opportunity be a contributing member to his community.
- Finish the work on the Resource Center so it can host programs designed to help free those in bondage to poverty.
- A fruitful leadership conference that will equip and empower Kenyans to do the work of the ministry.
- Our family to continue trusting the Lord for all He wants to do in and through us. Our heart’s desire is to travel to USA for a year to rejuvenate and get Tavin set on his future path.
hugs from the haugers. O00Oo