Every ministry project goes through muddy seasons, but we’ve noticed it’s actually fun to play in the mud! Instead of jumping to judgments and becoming critical, we join together and speak truth in love. Issues that threaten conflict arise, but conversation laced with a bit of humor and served up beside sweet hot chai get us all back on the same page and projects continue moving forward. God saves the team from complaining about potential messes, drawing us closer to Him and each other.
- Please pray the adoption process opens so children are free to be welcomed into loving families. Our next court date is July 7th.
- It’s Ramadan and as we write this the call to prayer echoes through the evening air. Please pray we effectively share the love of Jesus with our Musl*m neighbors.
- Please pray for the widowed/single mamas of the Women of Worth group and the Kajulu Women’s group to be faithful in studying God’s Word, successful in their businesses, intentional in their parenting, generous in their giving.
- Please pray for the neglected kiddos at Joyland as we keep sharing Jesus with them on Saturday afternoons.
- Thanking God for the progress made on the Resource Center construction. Grateful for the gifts and the local church's sacrificial giving that helped build partitions.
- Please pray for Tavin and Taleah as they take exams the next couple weeks.
- Still waiting on the approved missionary permit renewals…
- Yahoo! We get to spend next week with Jeanne Marie Soniat and Jaden Hinger. SO EXCITED!!!
|Waiting at one of our many court appointments.|
|Our dear friend Steve sharing praises at Joyland.|
|Building the Resource Center together.|