“He makes me to lie in green pastures” (Psalm 23). Sheep in the middle east are not grazed in fertile meadows or farmland, but they’re in the desert, eating tuffs of grass that grow among the rocks.
“His sheep will hear His voice” (John 10:3). The shepherds of the desert sing to their flocks, wooing them to follow so they receive a daily feeding. Without the Shepard’s voice the sheep become lost and can’t find what they need to survive.
|The children's church structure after thugs hacked it with machetes.|
|A new tin building and bricks to build the security fence.|
|Laboring together to make a place of worship.|
- the new mamas joining Women of Worth. May this group preserve in becoming lights to each other and their communities.
- the people involved in the water filter evangelism project to minister effectively to new believers.
- Among the Least Board as we evaluate and refine projects that bring practical ministry to those we serve.
Henry is readjusting well overall. He experiences developmental delays but is improving in some areas of speech. He continues to have problems regulating his emotional outbursts and difficulty self-soothing, but this highly independent, caring, FUNNY boy enjoys his family and we adore him. Please pray for him to keep building healthy attachments.
- our adoption process to unfold as God intends. With the recent moratorium on foreigners adopting in Kenya, we’re trusting and taking one step at a time. Our final post placement visit is in the beginning of February.
- our children’s educational needs and their futures to be established in the Lord. May they always realize that family is home as they live between two worlds. May they use their unique cross-culture experiences for good.
- continued safety and provision and for those among the least to appreciate God as their loving Heavenly Father.