loving widows and orphans in Jesus' name.
- True orphans embraced with care while families are found from local churches to welcome them home.
- 14 widows discipled to live for Christ and empowered to raise their children instead of placing them in orphanages.
- DIG trainings can continue in three local churches with Kenyan facilitators.
- A Christian school prepares to open in a rural area to serve the poor.
- Missions’ messages taught monthly in a Kondele church.
- The gospel shared through tracts, conversations, but mostly living with those who do not know a Heavenly Father full of mercy and grace.
from his very 1st ice cream cone.)
- Commit to defending the cause of the oppressed through prayer.
- Give to start/operate the resource center. We are half way there but need sponsors to donate towards equipment and resources. Any size gift will help. Total start up: estimated at $3,994.Total monthly management: estimated at $2,140.
- People willing to serve short term or long term in evangelistic based development.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org