We are among the least because that's where God dwells. He speaks in the hovels of the poor (Psalms 12:5) and we hear Him say, "Serve. Be my hands and feet. Let your hearts beat with those who need to feel unconditional love."
- We exist to serve the least among us through biblical orphan care by embracing family preservation and adoption.
- We walk alongside those fathering the fatherless and share the widows’ burden by facilitating financial classes, skills training, “pay forward” micro loans, and service opportunities for widowed/single mamas in Kenya. We also offer adoption networking and fundraising options in USA.
- By treating others as Jesus image bearers, we teach the supremacy of Christ in all things. Our passion is to equip nationals to care for orphans and widows represented in their countries and help them prevent generational patterns of oppression by offering active hope.
You can join us by:
- Visiting our website at amongtheleast.org and liking us Facebook.
- Commenting with a word of encouragement or advice on the posts.
- Remembering with us those who are among the least by offering simple acts of kindness.
Mail your tax-deductable gitsto the address below or use the sidebar paypal button. Please make a note "for Kenya."
Among the Least
PO Box 3543
Pagosa Spings, CO 81147
mark and ~lisa hauger
field directors for amongtheleast.org